Okay, there's lots of information out there. How do you find up-to-date information about men, sex, health and life? Check out our Hot Links. And if you know of a hot site that should be on our list, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- AcademyOfFriends.org – The annual Oscar Night Gala in San Francisco, benefiting Bay Area HIV AIDS organizations.
- Craigslist.org – Classified ads, personals, jobs, housing, discussion forums, events, community.
- Cruisin' the Castro – The "original" tour since 1989. Gay history from 1849 to present.
- Folsom Street Events – Producers of the Folsom Street Fair, Up Your Alley, and Magnitude, benefiting local HIV organizations.
- Ourtownsf.org – Your guide to nonprofits, community, arts and athletic groups benefitting SF's LGBT Community.
- Photos-Biron.com – Multicultural male images by local photographer BIRON.
- QueerBallroom.com – San Francisco's only non profit and first ever all Queer Dance Studio run by and for Queer Folk-Queer Ballroom home of the Queer Jitterbugs.
- sanfranciscoleather.com – Info on San Francisco's leather and kink scene.
- San Francisco Pride – For what's going on at San Francisco's Pride festivities.
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation – One of the oldest and largest community-based AIDS service organizations in the United States, and the parent organization of Magnet.
- SFGloss.com – San Francisco weekly magazine with dining, entertainment, and community news.
- The Stonewall Project – A harm reduction counseling program for queer men who have questions about speed, want information about speed, or want help dealing with speed.
- Sundance Saloon – San Francisco's premiere place for two stepping and line dancing.
- Tweaker.org – Tweaking tips for party boys.
Fun & Games
Warning: some of these sites are NSFW
- Blow Buddies – Check out what's going on at one of SFs favorite sex parties.
- Eros – Your friendly neighborhood sex club in the Castro.
- Lavender Lounge – Drag, comedy and porn – what every queer boy needs!
- m4m4sex.com – Sex when and where you want it.
- Manhunt – Go on the hunt for that man.
- BarebackRT – The world's largest all bareback hookup site.
- Recon – Leather, fetish, and bear dating site.
- Bear411 – 100% Bear profiles.
- DaddyHunt – The largest site for daddies, bears, and admirers.
- InteractiveMale.com – The Interactive Male chat line is the fastest, easiest, hottest connection in your city.
- commercialcloset.com – World's largest collection of gay advertising.
- Men4sexnow.com – Online dating and hook up site.
Gay Men's Health
- cahealthadvocates.org – Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program (HICAP). Free Medicare assistance for people with Medicare or eligible for Medicare due to a disability.
- gaylesta.org – Gaylesta is a non-profit organization of LGBTQ psychotherapists in the San Francisco Bay Area. We provide free and confidential referrals to callers within 24 hours.
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association – Gay and gay-friendly referral info.
- Gay Couples Study – An ongoing study about gay couples and their relationships.
- fridae.com – Empowering gay Asia.
- sexuality.org – Society for Human Sexuality, includes a city guide for San Francisco's diverse sexual landscape.
- thebody.com – Expert info on HIV, check out the Comprehensive Site Map to get you started.
- inSPOT.org – Ecards meet STDs. Tell someone they should get tested, or find out where to get tested and treated. In five cities, two states, and Romania.
- betablog.org – Blog about HIV and gay men's sexual health.
- addictionresource.com – Free help, advice and information on treatment centers.
- thelovetherapist.org – Brendan Neff-Hall, MA – Brendan is a therapist that specializes in love and relationships.