|Tues||11 - 6pm|
|Wed||11 - 8pm|
|Thur||11 - 8pm|
|Fri||11 - 8pm|
|Sat||11 - 6pm|
Okay, there's lots of information out there. How do you find up-to-date information about men, sex, health and life? Check out our Hot Links. And if you know of a hot site that should be on our list, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AcademyOfFriends.org -- The annual Oscar Night Gala in San Francisco, benefiting Bay Area HIV AIDS organizations.
- Craigslist.org -- Classified ads, personals, jobs, housing, discussion forums, events, community.
- Cruisin' the Castro -- The "original" tour since 1989. Gay history from 1849 to present.
- Folsom Street Events -- Producers of the Folsom Street Fair, Up Your Alley, and Magnitude, benefiting local HIV organizations.
- Gay Shame -- local radical queer site
- Guy Writers Online -- GuyWriters offers writing groups, special events, and a monthly email newsletter
- Photos-Biron.com -- Multicultural male images by local photographer BIRON.
- QueerBallroom.com -- San Francisco's only non profit and first ever all Queer Dance Studio run by and for Queer Folk-Queer Ballroom home of the Queer Jitterbugs.
- sanfranciscoleather.com -- info on San Francisco's leather and kink scene
- San Francisco Pride -- for what's going on at San Francisco's Pride festivities
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation -- One of the oldest and largest community-based AIDS service organizations in the United States, and the parent organization of Magnet
- SFGloss.com -- San Francisco weekly magazine with dining, entertainment, and community news.
- The Stonewall Project -- a harm reduction counseling program for queer men who have questions about speed, want information about speed, or want help dealing with speed.
- Stop AIDS Project -- our partner program focusing on HIV prevention and education
- Sundance Saloon -- San Francisco's premiere place for two stepping and line dancing.
- Tweaker.org -- tweaking tips for party boys
- Tweaker.org Espanol -- Spanish site for Tweaker.org
Fun & Games
Warning: some of these sites are NSFW
- Blow Buddies -- check out what's going on at one of SFs favorite sex parties
- Eros -- your friendly neighborhood sex club in the Castro
- Gay Dating Sites -- reviews and links to various gay dating sites around the web
- n2mansex.com -- a new playground for men
- Lavendar Lounge -- drag, comedy and porn - what every queer boy needs!
- m4m4sex.com -- sex when and where you want it
- Manhunt -- Go on the hunt for that man
- BarebackRT -- The world's largest all bareback hookup site
- Recon -- leather, fetish, and bear dating site
- Bear411 -- 100% Bear profiles
- DaddyHunt -- The largest site for daddies, bears, and admirers.
- InteractiveMale.com -- The Interactive Male chat line is the fastest, easiest, hottest connection in your city.
- commercialcloset.com -- world's largest collection of gay advertising
Gay Men's Health
- dancesafe.org -- health and safety info for club drugs and their admirers
- hivnme.com -- a comic-strip guide to living with hiv
- AIDS Hotline -- an on-line directory to HIV and STD services in California
- www.calmedicare.org -- Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program (HICAP). Free Medicareassistancefor people with Medicare or eligible for Medicare due to a disability.
- gaylesta.org -- Gaylesta is a non-profit organization of LGBTQ psychotherapists in the San Francisco Bay Area. We provide free and confidential referrals to callers within 24 hours.
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association -- gay and gay friendly referral info
- Gay Couples Study -- An ongoing study about gay couples and their relationships
- fullattention.com -- Heron Saline Hypnotherapy. Holistic Services for Education, Healing, and Personal Growth. At Magnet Fridays from 4-6pm
- baphr.org -- Bay Area Physicians for Human Rights provides great listings of LGBT medical professionals.
- fridae.com -- empowering gay asia
- National Sexuality Resource Center -- a sex site with words
- partysafe.org -- "Just Say Know!"
- sfbump.com -- Medication study for meth using gay and bi men
- sexuality.org -- Society for Human Sexuality, includes a city guide for San Francisco's diverse sexual landscape
- thebody.com -- expert info on HIV, check out the Comprehensive Site Map to get you started
- inSPOT.org -- Ecards meet STDs. Tell someone they should get tested, or find out where to get tested and treated. In five cities, two states, and Romania.
- lifelube.org -- Nurture those relationships and connections... partners, hook ups, friends with benefits, whoever... at home, the baths, anywhere. Have fun stuff you'd like to share? Send it to us and we'll post it.