|Tues||10 - 6pm|
|Wed||10 - 6pm|
|Thur||10 - 6pm|
|Fri||10 - 6pm|
|Sat||10 - 6pm|
Okay, there's lots of information out there. How do you find up-to-date information about men, sex, health and life? Check out our Hot Links. And if you know of a hot site that should be on our list, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AcademyOfFriends.org -- The annual Oscar Night Gala in San Francisco, benefiting Bay Area HIV AIDS organizations.
- Craigslist.org -- Classified ads, personals, jobs, housing, discussion forums, events, community.
- Cruisin' the Castro -- The "original" tour since 1989. Gay history from 1849 to present.
- Folsom Street Events -- Producers of the Folsom Street Fair, Up Your Alley, and Magnitude, benefiting local HIV organizations.
- Guy Writers Online -- GuyWriters offers writing groups, special events, and a monthly email newsletter
- Ourtownsf.org - Your guide to nonprofits, community, arts and athletic groups benefitting SF's LGBT Community.
- Photos-Biron.com -- Multicultural male images by local photographer BIRON.
- QueerBallroom.com -- San Francisco's only non profit and first ever all Queer Dance Studio run by and for Queer Folk-Queer Ballroom home of the Queer Jitterbugs.
- sanfranciscoleather.com -- info on San Francisco's leather and kink scene
- San Francisco Pride -- for what's going on at San Francisco's Pride festivities
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation -- One of the oldest and largest community-based AIDS service organizations in the United States, and the parent organization of Magnet
- SFGloss.com -- San Francisco weekly magazine with dining, entertainment, and community news.
- The Stonewall Project -- a harm reduction counseling program for queer men who have questions about speed, want information about speed, or want help dealing with speed.
- Stop AIDS Project -- our partner program focusing on HIV prevention and education
- Sundance Saloon -- San Francisco's premiere place for two stepping and line dancing.
- Tweaker.org -- tweaking tips for party boys
Fun & Games
Warning: some of these sites are NSFW
- Blow Buddies -- check out what's going on at one of SFs favorite sex parties
- Eros -- your friendly neighborhood sex club in the Castro
- n2mansex.com -- a new playground for men
- Lavendar Lounge -- drag, comedy and porn - what every queer boy needs!
- m4m4sex.com -- sex when and where you want it
- Manhunt -- Go on the hunt for that man
- BarebackRT -- The world's largest all bareback hookup site
- Recon -- leather, fetish, and bear dating site
- Bear411 -- 100% Bear profiles
- DaddyHunt -- The largest site for daddies, bears, and admirers.
- InteractiveMale.com -- The Interactive Male chat line is the fastest, easiest, hottest connection in your city.
- commercialcloset.com -- world's largest collection of gay advertising
- Men4sexnow.com -- Online dating and hook up site
Gay Men's Health
- dancesafe.org -- health and safety info for club drugs and their admirers
- AIDS Hotline -- an on-line directory to HIV and STD services in California
- www.cahealthadvocates.org -- Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program (HICAP). Free Medicare assistance for people with Medicare or eligible for Medicare due to a disability.
- gaylesta.org -- Gaylesta is a non-profit organization of LGBTQ psychotherapists in the San Francisco Bay Area. We provide free and confidential referrals to callers within 24 hours.
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association -- gay and gay friendly referral info
- Gay Couples Study -- An ongoing study about gay couples and their relationships
- fullattention.com -- Heron Saline Hypnotherapy. Holistic Services for Education, Healing, and Personal Growth. At Magnet Fridays from 4-6pm
- baphr.org -- Bay Area Physicians for Human Rights provides great listings of LGBT medical professionals.
- fridae.com -- empowering gay asia
- National Sexuality Resource Center -- a sex site with words
- partysafe.org -- "Just Say Know!"
- sexuality.org -- Society for Human Sexuality, includes a city guide for San Francisco's diverse sexual landscape
- thebody.com -- expert info on HIV, check out the Comprehensive Site Map to get you started
- inSPOT.org -- Ecards meet STDs. Tell someone they should get tested, or find out where to get tested and treated. In five cities, two states, and Romania.
- www.betablog.org -- Blog about HIV and gay men's sexual health.
- www.thelovetherapist.org - Brendan Neff-Hall, MA - Brendan is a therapist that specializes in love and relationships.