There are all sorts of things that go into making a Happy Homo. We've provided some queer tips on a wide range of topics to help keep you functioning at your homo-best. These won't give you all the answers, but hopefully they'll give you something to chow down on. Remember, a healthy homo is a happy homo.
- All You Ever Wanted to Know about Sex Clubs
There are two kinds of sex clubs. You may find you prefer one or the other.
- A Professional Manscaper's guide to body hair grooming
Manscaping is the shaving or trimming of hair on a man.
- STDs 101
Getting checked every 3 to 6 months is a good routine.
- What to Do if You Might Have Been Exposed to HIV
Post Exposure Prophylaxis (or PEP) is an experimental regimen of HIV medication that is sometimes offered to people who have been exposed to HIV in a high-risk way.
- Your Body, My Body, Everybody wants Your Body
Men's bodies are remarkably diverse.
- New Boy In Town
What you newbies to the City need to know.
- Who's Prejudiced? Not Me!
Think you're not prejudiced?
- Fun without Fucking? Sure Thing!
There are a million ways to get gratification without using your genitals.
- Searching for a Gay-Friendly Doc
How to find a doctor who can give you what you need.
- Hooking Up
Finding the man of your (wet) dreams.